Authors are invited to submit abstracts of papers for presentation in the Technical Programme. These should be of original and unpublished work. Commercialism in manuscripts, presentations, or visuals will not be permitted. Papers will be allocated to oral and poster sessions by the Technical Programme Committee (TPC), based on authors’ wishes, overall evaluation, and limits of the time schedule.
The manuscript for all accepted papers should be no more than 8 pages and must be submitted through the online procedure by Wednesday 03 May 2023.
The presentations papers from the event will be published as usual and the proceedings will be available for sale in October as originally planned.
When assessing submitted papers, the TPC will consider:
- The originality and novelty of the subject
- Critical study of a process, or a product in the course of development
- Study of the effects of fundamental scientific results on R&D
- Description of industrial achievements
- Technical/economic analysis of processes
- Comparisons with competitive processes or products
Abstracts should be submitted using the online submission form between November 2022 and 18 January 2023. Abstracts must be between 100 and 150 words in length and give sufficient information to allow the TPC to evaluate the proposed presentation.
Please note abstracts submitted after 18 January 2023 will not be accepted.
Abstracts can be submitted on the following topics:
Compaction and Sintering
Field Assisted Sintering Technologies
AM beam based technologies
AM sinter based technologies
Other consolidation technologies
Non ferrous materials
High temperature materials
Hard metals and cermets
Other PM materials
Other applications of PM
Test and evaluation
Design and modelling
Sustainability and Life Cycle Analysis
Health and Safety
Other tools for improving PM
The text of all papers will be refereed by members of the TPC and they reserve the right to reject any paper that does not meet its evaluation criteria. The inclusion of a paper in the final programme will also be dependent upon:
- The submission of the manuscript by the official deadlines
- The receipt of the transfer of copyright agreement
- The presenting author completing their delegate registration and payment by the official Authors’ deadline, 14 June 2023
Note to Authors: All costs relating to Congress participation, including registration (special rate for authors), travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses, will be covered by the author.
- November 2022: Abstract Submission Opens
- 18 January 2023: Abstract Deadline
- 03 May 2023: Manuscript Deadline
- 14 June 2023: Author Registration and Transfer of Copyright Agreement Deadline