An expected 300 oral and poster papers will define the latest developments in Powder Metallurgy (PM) over three full days of plenary presentations and special interest seminars. In addition there will be market reviews from global specialists and workshops on essential issues.
The programme of plenary, keynote, oral and poster presentations will focus on all aspects of Powder Metallurgy:
• Powder Production
• Consolidation Technologies: Compaction and Sintering, MIM, HIP, Field Assisted Sintering Technologies, AM Beam Based Technologies, AM Sinter Based Technologies and other Consolidation Technologies
• Materials: Ferrous Materials, Non Ferrous Materials, Light Materials, High Temperature Materials, Functional Materials, Hardmetals and cermets, Ultrahard Materials and other PM Materials
• Applications: Biomedical, Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Tooling and other PM Applications
• Tools for improving PM: Test & Evaluation, Secondary Operations, Design & Modelling, Sustainability & Life Cycle Analysis, Health & Safety, Digitization and other Tools for improving PM
The Powder Metallurgy European Congress is held in Europe every years and is therefore an essential destination for the international PM community to meet its suppliers, producers and end-users and to discover the latest innovations in the state-of-the-art Powder Metallurgy technology.
• Outstanding plenary presentations and Keynote papers on important strategic issues
• Three days Technical Programme covering all aspects of PM.
• Special Interest Seminars focusing on innovation, trends and markets.
• Networking opportunities – discuss future business potential with suppliers and end-users.
• Euro PM Exhibition – see the latest developments from the global PM supply chain.